The Mobility industry is rapidly shifting into electrification and Electromobility is becoming a focus area within Together Tech. We work in projects related to both cars and heavy duty, from established OEMs and Tier1 suppliers to startups. To further strengthen our offer in the Electromobility area we are looking for skilled and passionate engineers who wants to be a part of this journey.
What we are looking for:
- You have a Bachelor or Master in your field and at least 5 years relevant working experience.
- You are a team player and comfortable in building relations with different stakeholders.
- A willingness to embrace change with a flexible mindset.
- A passion for innovation and new technology.
- You like challenges and contributing to a better and cleaner world.
Electromobility is covering all disciplines of engineering and we are looking for you who have experience in any of the following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering in CATIA V5 or CREO from product development projects like battery trays, electrical transmissions and integration of batteries and E-drive components. You enjoy working in new areas where unknown challenges occur.
- Software Engineering with development competence in C++, Simulink and Matlab. You are familiar with different types of control systems and device drivers, used in electrical vehicles.
- Hardware Engineering with experience from Power Electronics applications in cars and/or trucks.
In return, we offer you the possibility to work in the forefront of Electromobility and strengthening your competence by providing interesting assignments and a caring work culture.
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment where your ideas will be heard and valued.
- A work environment where you will be encouraged to combine your strong technical knowledge with the desire to push boundaries of technology for creating a more sustainable future.
- Great opportunities for continuous development in an expanding consulting firm.
Together Tech for sustainability
We believe in empowering our employees to lead the way in the tech and engineering industry. Join us in our mission to create products and digital solutions that make a positive impact on the world! To learn more about us, please visit our website www.togethertech.com.
Business Unit Manager, Martin Gerhauser, 070 952 736
- Technical Consultant
- Mechanical Engineering
About Together Tech
We are a growing tech consulting firm specialize in product development and digital solutions. We have a passion for technology and sustainability and aim for long-term relationships with everyone we collaborate with, employees, customers, business partners, and more.
When we say we have a passion for sustainability, we include people's well-being as much as the environment. We are tech consultants with equal parts professional and personal commitment to people and the planet. Through commitment and collaboration, we meet the technical challenges of the future for a sustainable world.
Loading application form