We are seeking a passionate Design Engineer with experience from complex injection molded parts, to join our inhouse team!
You will work with a leading, global OEM to develop the next generation vehicles. In this role, your primary focus will be on the design of surfaces, assembly design, and plastics using your expertise in CATIA V5. Your responsibility is to leverage your proficiency to optimize and streamline the design and development processes. The work is performed in our office in Klippan, Gothenburg with occasional business trips to engage with the customer. You will have colleagues here in Gothenburg but also across Europe underscoring the importance of strong English communication skills and experience from working remote will be helpful.
Who we are looking for:
- 5-7 years’ working experience from product development within automotive plastics.
- Excellent CATIA V5 skills (Surfaces, assembly design and plastics)
- Knowledge in TeamCenter and general understanding in working with BOM structures.
- Great communication skills with good spoken and written in English.
- Self-motivated, being able to manage own tasks and a willingness to share knowledge and experiences.
In return, we offer you:
- Deep knowledge of product development within various industries.
- A supportive and inclusive company culture, celebrating diversity and personality
- A work environment where you will be encouraged to combine your strong technical knowledge with the desire to push boundaries of technology for creating a more sustainable future.
- Great opportunities for continuous development in an expanding consulting firm.
Start of the assignment is as quickly as possible, preferably before mid-December.
Together Tech for sustainability
We believe in empowering our employees to lead the way in the tech and engineering industry. Join us in our mission to create products and digital solutions that make a positive impact on the world!
To learn more about us, please visit our website www.togethertech.com.
Martin Gerhauser, Business Unit Manager Automotive